Don’t miss the following opportunities to hear Mick Raich speak about Pathology Revenue, Trends in Pathology, and more!
California Society of Pathologists (Webinar)
Feb. 21, 2017:
Mr. Raich will be providing CSP members with an overview of MACRA and PAMA, while offering an in-depth examination at exactly what labs must do to avoid Medicare penalties under both programs.
University of Miami 41st Annual Review and Recent Advances in Pathology
Feb. 15, 2017:
Mr. Raich will be presenting on recent industry changes and trends, including MACRA, PAMA and potential ACA replacements.
G2 Path Forward Symposium: The Path Forward for Pathologists and AP Labs: Developing a Business Plan for the Next Five Years
March 14, 2015:
- Assess whether and when it makes sense to merge groups and labs
- Discuss strategies for negotiating with managed care providers and accountable care organizations
- Get insight into the importance of developing new revenue streams
To learn more and register go to labrevolution.com.
In 2014 Vachette President Mick Raich presented at numerous conferences and universities, including:
- “Fee For Service vs. Salaried Positions: Calculating the Risks,” G2 Intelligence Pathology Institute Conference
- “Making Sense of the IHC Coding Change: How to Ensure Timely Payments and Avoid Compliance Issues,” Webinar for The Pathology Blawg
- “Build it or Buy it? Determining Which Billing Method is Right for Your Practice,” American Pathology Foundation
- “The Business of Pathology,” a course for Residents, presented at:
- University of Miami
- Drexel University
- Young Pathologist Society/Texas Society of Pathologists
- University of South Carolina
- University of Tennessee