Maximize the Value of Pathology and Laboratory Services
- Are you receiving maximum value for the pathology services you purchase?
- Are you paying more than you are collecting for pathology services?
- Does the business model by which you engage pathology services provide maximum advantage to the hospital?
- Does a contractual, salaried, or blended model serve the hospital best?
How Can Vachette Help You?
Vachette Pathology has worked the “other” side of the table negotiating Part A contracts. We have successfully worked with over 200 pathology and laboratory practices across the nation helping these groups maximize their revenue and gain a strategic advantage. We have over 10 years experience representing pathologists in negotiations; we know what it takes to make a mutually beneficial Part A contract.
Vachette Pathology offers a unique list of services
to help you achieve a
beneficial and profitable relationship:
Maximize Profit Margin
- Structure and negotiate profitable pathology and laboratory contracts.
- Evaluate your pathology reimbursement model for maximum revenue.
- Generate revenue through payment and reimbursement audits.
Increase the Value of your Pathology and Laboratory Services
- Assess pathology and laboratory needs of the medical and hospital staffs.
- Design management structures that best achieve your hospital’s strategic goals.
- Develop benchmarks for pathology and laboratory services.
- Create a standard for quality and conduct peer reviews.
- Audit laboratory and pathology practices for maximum efficiency.
Recruit and Develop Pathology and Laboratory Personnel
- Provide the best possible staff to meet your needs from the Medical Director down to the pathologists’ assistants.
- Design your pathology departmental structure, organization, and management.
- Introduce “lean” production techniques.
- Supply long and short-term pathologist coaching.
- Ensure Compliance with Government Regulations and Laboratory Accreditation
- Audit pathology billing and compliance
- Perform CLIA and CAP mock laboratory inspections.